Here you will find all the information on how to claim the prize money won in tournaments hosted by PGL.
The following rules apply to all contestants and are non-negotiable.
- The recipient of the prize money is the individual person who played at the event (via personal bank account), or the company/association/non-profit organization of which he or she is a part of (via invoice).
- The winner/s must be present at:
- The Prize Ceremony.
- Media interviews and connected photo-shoot.
- Prizes must be claimed within 60 days after the conclusion of the event. After 30 days, unclaimed prizes will be considered forfeited by the players / teams.
- Prize money will be paid within 60 days after receiving the required payment information from the players or organizations, detailed below.
- Private individuals will receive the prize money in their own bank account, out of which a 16% tax will automatically be deducted, in accordance with art. 77 of the Romanian Fiscal Code.
- No tax will be deducted if the prize value is lower than 600 RON, in accordance with art. 77 of the Romanian Fiscal Code.
- No tax will be deducted if a winning team is organized as / is part of a company that can issue an invoice with a valid European VAT id.
Necessary payment information
For receiving the prizes in their own bank account, players need to send the following information to [email protected]:
- Photocopy of passport or national ID Card
- Bank name
- Bank account in both IBAN and SWIFT/BIC format
- The currencies in which the bank account can accept international transfers
Companies/associations /non-profit organizations need to contact the organizers via e-mail – [email protected] – for the invoice details.
Still not clear on everything?
Send an e-mail to [email protected] to get in touch with us.